Skip to main content

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

A week with the kids

This week Dd 1 had another school break so instead of paying a child minder for 4 whole days I decided to take annual leave. I still had 8 days to take before the end of March so I had to start taking some days off anyway.
I just got an important new task at my work so for that reason I was a bit sorry to take so many days off but my task got covered by my BackUp and I was just really thrilled to be a week off and to be able to spend so much time with the kids again.Yay !
I was really finding it hard that I couldn't see the baby so often so I really needed this week. And I really enjoyed my week off ! Glory to God !
I only took the baby to the creche on Wednesday and Friday afternoon so it won't be strange for her when she has to go back for 4 whole days next week.
I'm really not looking forward to next week but yeah, we'll be okay, I guess.
I didn't get to do many fun things with them, unfortunately.
I only took Dd1 to the playground one day, together with a friend of hers. But just getting to spend time with them was great.
I can't wait for the next week off and hopefully I've learned to drive better then and I can take them to an animal farm and maybe swimming or something else.
I still never took the baby swimming inspite of getting her a really cute little swimsuit months ago. I don't know if it will still fit. She's a bit small for 8 months so maybe.. I hope I can take her for her first swim soon.
Her sister had her first swim when she was 11 weeks old,but I wasn't so busy in that time. Maybe I'll be getting this.



Anyway, I'm really so grateful for this week. Yaaay ! Just wish my days off would never end lol Well, I have to work to earn money so that makes it necessary.
As a matter of fact, next week it will be payday again. Yay !
Have a great weekend all. Gods richest blessings...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mummy, I need your 'pookie'

It’s World Breastfeeding Week from August 1st to August 7th 2013 and this year’s theme is Breastfeeding Support: Close to Mothers. You can read more about it on http://worldbreastfeedingweek.org . The focus is on community support, particularly in the form of peer-to-peer support. To show support for World Breastfeeding Week, the Irish Parenting Bloggers group is holding a blog march about varied breastfeeding experiences, including experiences with breastfeeding support in Ireland. This inspired me to write a post about breastfeeding as well. My breast feeding journey When I was pregnant with my first child, I decided that it would be a great idea to combine breast- and bottle feeding. But in the hospital they convinced me how healthy and important it was to breastfeed exclusively and then I decided to go that road. I got a breast pump to express milk so my baby could get a bottle with breast milk when I was out and about or for the scarce times that I would leave her

Nevaehs Summer Bucket list

Unfortunately, it seems that this year the Autumn weather has started earlier than last year.  And so I finally wanted to write a blog post to share Nevaehs Summer Bucket list with you. This Summer, we mostly stayed in the Netherlands. We only went to Germany to visit Moviepark Germany for two days. At the beginning of the break, the girls entertained themselves by playing games and watching youtube video’s on their tablets and laptop. This bothered me a bit, so one evening I called them all together to sit down and told them to make a bucketlist for the Summer. The first one to finish was allowed to have the last bit of ice cream. Nevaeh can already write a little bit but I told her that she could draw instead. So she made a bucketlist with 10 items on it. The actual bucket list got lost somewhere but we memorized what was on it and I’m glad to say that she has been able to do all the items on it. So here is Nevaehs Summer Bucket List. 1 Go to the playground W

Hello again !

It has been a little quite on my blog lately but today I'm doing another Hello Monday post to share what we've been up to in the last weeks. Hello Monday. Hello 7 year old Yovannah. Yovannah turned seven years old exactly one week ago today. Hello birthday clothes. Unfortunately we spent all morning of Yovannahs birthday in two hospitals and on the way from one to the other and we were home around 5 in the afternoon and was so tired because I did not sleep enough in the night. So she only ended up putting her special clothes on late in the evening and we had chocolate cake afterwards. Hello to helping to Yovannah helping to make her own chocolate birthday cake. Hello to learning to ride on pony's. Hello short hospital stay for Ixora. Hello Bear doctor Ixora. Hello special Zoo time Hello to getting to sit in police cars on the way to the Zoo and back. Hello to playing on the bouncy castle. Hello se