Pages

Welcome to my blog

In this blog I will write about everything that has to do with being a mum and a woman. It will be about my personal experiences as well as about things that I find interesting and which I want to share. It will also be about my faith in God. Please let me know that you visited my blog, by posting a comment.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Favourite things on Sunday. (Day 15)

Today I am not feeling very fit so I wanted to do an easy , fun post. I used to love doing Sunday Social posts which you might have seen on my blog before.
Unfortunately, the Sunday Social link up stopped after a few years but I found one of them online and I have decided to base this post on some of the questions from that Social Sunday. I am using a few of them and I'm adding some of my own.

Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.
Cashier at a supermarket, administrative worker, assistant manager of a clothing shop, billing clerk.

Name 4 tv series that you would like to watch all over again
Felicity, One Tree Hill, Desperate Housewives, Prison Break

Name 4 places where you have lived
Tilburg (Netherlands), Paramaribo (Suriname) , Dublin (Ireland) , Amsterdam( Netherlands)

Nevaeh at the cental station in Amsterdam


Name 4 of your favorite foods
Saouto soup, teloh (fried casava) with fish (Both Surinamese- Indonesian), chow mein (Surinamese- Chinese ) and hot chicken wings from KFC or the Chinese version.

Name 4 places where you have been on vacation.
Paris, Budapest (Hungary), Paramaribo (Suriname) and Ighiu (Romania)

Me in Ighiu last Summer



Name 4 of your favourite activities with your kids.
Picnic, movie time, going to the beach and going to Mc Donald’s (it makes them so happy and I love that) 

On the beach in Ijburg where we live


Name 4 of your favourite pieces of clothing.
I like quite a few items that I own but to pick 4 : Lace top, leopard print top, denim jeans with golden crown on it, denim jeans with some stretch in it.

With my lace top


What are some of your favourite things ? I would love to hear from you.

Wishing you a happy Sunday.


Love,




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...