Pages

Welcome to my blog

In this blog I will write about everything that has to do with being a mum and a woman. It will be about my personal experiences as well as about things that I find interesting and which I want to share. It will also be about my faith in God. Please let me know that you visited my blog, by posting a comment.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Our Summer Bucket list

The girls will be in school for a couple more weeks but Summer is coming soon (here in Holland it is not officially Summer yet) and I thought it would be a nice idea to start thinking about what we are going to do this Summer.

So here is our Summer Bucket list for this year, so far.
I chose 20 things to put on the list.

1 Visit the beach





2 Go to an amusement park.

3 Have a barbeque.



4 Get small braids plaited.

5 Play with water balloons.

6 Have a water fest with watose er guns, water slide etc.

7 Have a picnic in the park



8 Do a karaoke night.

9 Go camping and make smores.





10 Make a yummy treat and a kids cocktail.

11 Make popsicles.






12 Fly a kite.

13 Make drawings with sidewalk chalk.

14 Dance in the rain.

15 Go to the movies.

16 Go swimming.



17 Grow flowers and veggies in our garden.



18 Go to a kids farm.

19 Go fruit picking.

20 Eat watermelon





What are your plans for the summer ?

I would love to hear from you.



Love,





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...